Kill Cliff Million Dollar Mega Stimmy Sweepstakes on Brinx.Tv
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The Kill Cliff Million Dollar Mega Stimmy Sweepstakes on Brinx.Tv® (the “Sweepstakes”) may only be entered in or from the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.
- SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Brinx Inc2, LLC, 4103 Mt. Atlas Lane, Haymarket, VA 20169 (the “Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes will consist of, registering to receive one (1) entry in to the Sweepstakes for a chance to win $1,000,000. Additionally, you may enter daily by participating in other daily activities (“Activities”), as posted on the Sweepstakes Site, whereby entrants will be given the opportunity to answer the posted Activities correctly or incorrectly) to receive one (1) additional entry in to the Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on Monday, April 26, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received to select one (1) Grand Prize winner. The Sweepstakes computer program will keep track of the total number of Entries in your account. By participating, each entrant (as defined below) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final and legally binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least twenty one (21) years of age or the age of majority in the state the entrant resides, whichever is older at the time of entry (the “Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, Kill Cliff, and any participating promotional partners, (the “Promotion Entities”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials, and each of their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) and/or people living in the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a Prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: To participate, you must first register by completing all the required information on the registration page on the Sweepstakes Website to establish a Sweepstakes account (“Account”). Once an Account is established, you will automatically receive one (1) entry in to the Sweepstakes). LIMIT: One (1) registration and one (1) Account per person. NOTE: Once you are registered, your accumulated entries will be carried forward to other Brinx.TV Sweepstakes (as announced by the Sponsor and at its sole discretion). The Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may announce various Sweepstakes from time to time that may require new registration in order to participate (“Single Events”). Single Events will have no entries carried forward to other Sweepstakes (if any remain). All new Sweepstakes will be announced on Brinx.TV.
To register, log onto https://www.brinx.tv (“Website”) via mobile device or computer. Registration may include your full name, mailing address, city, state, Zip Code, email address, password creation, age confirmation, and agreement to the Official Rules. Once you have registered, you may participate in all activities made available for this Sweepstakes. When returning to your account you will need your email address and password. There will be Activities shown digitally within the Sweepstakes site at https://www.brinx.tv.
General Entries: Earn one (1) entry each day, maximum one entry per calendar day of the promotion, by visiting Brinx.tv.
Earn Additional Entries
Kill Cliff Entries: earn entries follow the below:
- Register, log onto https://www.killcliff.com/million (“Website”) via mobile device or computer. Registration may include your full name, mailing address, city, state, Zip Code, email address and social media handle to earn one (1) Entry.
- Purchase Kill Cliff product at participating locations (visit www.killcliff.com for a location nearest you) and log onto https://www.killcliff.com/million (“Website”) to log in and upload your purchase receipt and Kill Cliff product picture (1) Entry per can. No limit on verified purchases. All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET 8/31/21.
- Purchase and post any Kill Cliff product on any social media platform, a user generated picture of any Kill Cliff product and one product tag and one promotional social media tag by platform to earn five (5) Entries.
- Facebook tags: Brand: Brinx TV, Kill Cliff #sweeps, #million
- Twitter tags: Brand: @Brinx TV, @TVBrinx, @killcliff #sweeps #million
- Instagram tags: Brand: @Brinx.TV, @killcliff #sweeps #million
- Tik Tok: Brand: Brinx.tv, @killcliff #sweeps #million
- Other: Brand: Brinx TV, Kill Cliff #sweeps, #million
Alternate Means of Entry: To receive one (1) Entry without purchase or registering, hand write the following on a post card, your full name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth and mail to: The Kill Cliff Million Dollar Mega Stimmy Sweepstakes on Brinx.Tv Entry, PO Box 2312, Framingham, MA 01703-2312. All mail-in Entries must include all requested information (as stated above) to be considered an Entry. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. Mail-in Entries must be received inside of the Sweepstakes Period. Limit: One (1) mail-in Entry per person per day. Requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in Entries will not be acknowledged. No photocopies, facsimiles or reproductions of mail-in Entry will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, illegible, postage due, or misdirected Entries. Proof of mailing or emailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
HOW DO I EARN ADDITIONAL ENTRIES?
You may earn additional Entries daily by participating in the posted daily Activity on the Sponsor’s Website or on BrinxTv.
REMEMBER: Each Entry you receive is equal to one entry in to the $1,000,000 Sweepstakes.
No automated entry devices, bots and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for entry. All Sweepstakes Entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled Entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission of or being charged by your mobile carrier for a Sweepstakes submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. LIMIT: One (1) Sweepstakes registration per person only. Only one Entrant per email account, in the event more than one Entrant is entered from the same email account, only the first Entrant will be eligible, subsequent entries will be disqualified. Sweepstakes submissions may not be updated, changed or re-submitted.
If an Entrant enters the Sweepstakes using his/her mobile device, messaging and/or data fees may apply. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. An Entrant should consult his/her wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. Each Entrant agrees to incur any and all charges demanded by his/her wireless carrier. Each Entrant should also check his/her device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator on or about Thursday, September 9, 2021 from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- PRIZE: Only the below Prize will be awarded in this Sweepstakes.
ONE (1) SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZE (“Prize”):
Winner will have the opportunity to select one (1) of one-hundred (100) sealed envelopes to see if the selected envelope reveals one of the following Prizes:
- One (1) envelope to contain the $1,000,000 Grand Prize (see details below). Odds of winning 1:100. Prize payable via a 40 year annuity payout.
- Ninety-nine (99) envelopes will contain a $1,000 Prize plus 10,000 BrinxBux. Odds of winning 1:1.01
$1,000 Prize awarded in the form of a check payable to the winner.
Grand Prize details: The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to determine the date, time and location of the Grand Prize Envelope Opening Event (“Grand Prize Event”) as mutually agreed upon with the Prize winner. Complete details will be sent to the winner on how the process of envelope selection is to take place.
Winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release and W-9 taxpayer request for identification, (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). Prize Claim documents must be executed and returned to the Administrator within two (2) calendar days of receipt. If a winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within two (2) calendar days of Prize notification, the winner may be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries (“Alternate Winner”).
- NOTIFICATION: At the end of the Sweepstakes drawing, the potential winner’s first initial, last name and state will be posted on the Sweepstakes Site. Potential winner will receive their Prize Claim Documents by email using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, the potential winner does not respond within two (2) calendar days of the first notification attempt, or if the Prize or Prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her Prize and an Alternate Winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an Alternate Winner may be selected.
- GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: No Prize substitutions will be allowed. The Prize winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes (if any), and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable Prize. Prize will be awarded only if the potential Prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. All portions of the Prize are non-assignable and nontransferable. All details and other restrictions of the Prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes.
This Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any Prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s computer system which is occasioned by accessing the Website or otherwise participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions or Prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, any on-line entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account from which it was sent, provided such account holder must still meet the eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that such potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes or any particular portion of the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes or particular Sweepstakes drawing as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding Prizes or beginning or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation or guideline, public health crisis (e.g. SARS or COVID-19 or variant), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes in its entirety or the affected Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes or a particular Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible): select the winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received in the applicable Sweepstakes Period at the time of the event giving rise to termination, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only the type and quantity of the Prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim Prizes in excess of the number of each type of Prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of Prizes available in the Prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such Prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules may be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event will entrant’s attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out of pocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Each entrant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Promotion Entities, and hereby acknowledge that the Promotion Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (a) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of the Prize supplier or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (b) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Promotion Entities, or (c) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Promotion Entities or their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE RULES SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR TERMS AS IF THE INVALID OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROMOTION ENTITIES, THEIR PARENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, WEB MASTERS/SUPPLIERS, VENDORS, CONTRACTORS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RIGHT IS RESERVED TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR OR ANY OF THE PROMOTIONAL ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes the entrant may have with, or claims entrant may have against, the Promotion Entities relating to or arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any Prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the rules established by the AAA. The arbitration shall be held in the appropriate court in Manhattan, New York. The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced therein that the applicable participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes. There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only the participant’s and/or the Sponsor’s or a Promotional Entity’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the participant or Sponsor. For more information on the AAA and/or the procedures of the AAA, please visit their website at www.adr.org. If any part of this Arbitration Provision is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of this Arbitration Provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- WINNER’S LIST: Obtain a copy of any legally-required winner’s list by visiting the Sweepstakes Site after 9/16/21.